Friday, August 11, 2006

Never been so pleased

*sighs with relieve...

I am unbelievably happy-joyful-thankful-grateful that my finals have come to an end. Ive been anticipating for this day since the beginning of the semester; knowing that it would be one unforgettable crazy, hectic, driving-me-up-the-wall semester. Many unexpected and very suprising events took place too; some for the better, while the rest were truly unnecessary.

Even though the finals are over, a fog of uneasiness still surrounds me due to my own consciousness- that i might not have done as well as i wanted to for my finals. There are many reasons to why i did not; i can blame it on the limited time that i had or the load of assigments and reports that i had to write, or the grp members who were incorporative and whom made this semester a-living-hell-for-me!

I can continue to blame everyone and everything; yet in the end, everything falls back on me- because the choice of turning situations around is always in my own hands. There is nothing much to be done to make it all better, thus i would just have to face it and deal with it when the time comes.

Hence in the mean time, i'll just lay-back, relax and enjoy the holidays. Weeee? Hmm..we would have to wait and see.

Anywayz, let us get down to the good part of the post; FOOD! lolx.
Yesterday evening, after our final paper which was microbiology, a few of us- 7 to be specific went for a buffet; a steamboat buffet! *giggles excitedly..

Had a terrific and delightful time; cooking, scavenging, choosing, talking, laughing and of course, eating!! I was really pleased when it all came to the end. Those that were present, were classmates of mine that i never really hangout with me. Since everyone had a good time, it is most likely that we might have another makan session and this time, it'll be klang for the ever-so-delicious-and-mouth-watering BAHKUTEH!! lolx. Hopeful, the rest of the clan will be able to join along =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home