Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Stuck on MS

Just a day after the holidays started; i was already running-high on boredom and restlessness. Hence, i decided to get my hands on a 2D-game called 'Maplestory' due to constant persuasion from the 'fly'; since then, ive been hooked on it.

Day and night ive been busy slaying mushroom monsters, slime blobs, ugly-looking pigs with red bows around their neck (weird, i know), and various kinds of evil snails that are trying to kill me lolx. Well not literally me, but my character.

Seriously, im clueless on what to do with the time that i have. Thought of getting a part-time job, but none would hire me for only 2 weeks.

Ive completed sorting and refiling my notes, cleaning my room and also washing the bathroom. Maybe i'll iron my clothes tmr, if im willing and in the mood for it. I really dislike ironing, one of the most dreaded housework ever!

On the contrary, i went out with some of my uni mates today. One Utama and Ikano to be specific. The four of us; Wi Yee, Christy and Yap basically went window shopping. However, Yap couldnt resist buying a t-shirt due to the rather cheap bargain. I saw various pairs of jeans and blouses that i kind of fancied, but ended up not purchasing any. Since the sale is till the 3rd Sept, ive plenty of time to go scouting for more varities and to consider.

Ive learned to be very thrifty because i cant afford to spend carelessly. I wish i could, but unfortunately it is a luxury that i do not posses. It is definitely not a terrible thing, because i have everything i need =)

Anyhow, we had a fabulous time. Lots of laughing and good foods!! lolx No wonder it is impossible for me to lose weight *giggles.

Was really glad that i got out today, or i would have been glued to my laptop, playing Maplestory lolx.

Maplestory is eviiillll.....muahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home