Saturday, September 16, 2006

I am twenty - 1!

Yups, im a year older and definitely a 100 times more gorgeous!! lolx
Anywayz, just wanted to thank everyone for the b'day wishes and for the presents.
It means a whole lot to me =)
Even though its my 21 st b'day, it is a rather quiet one.
Mum wanted to surprise me with a b'day party tonite. However, its difficult to keep secrets within the family, especially from me! haha..
On the contrary, my aunt is celebrating her 60-something b'day tonite.
Her b'day is actually on the 20th, but no one celebrates their b'day on a wednesday.
Thus she grab hold of my special day to celebrate hers...*boo hoo..
Hehe Well, sharing is caring. She said we could celebrate together.
Hmm..i wonder how it would be. Umm.. with lots of senior citizens around. Haha..i'll just have to make the best out of it.
There'll be indian food..oooh..yummy! Hence i doubt it'll be that bad. Hehe
Anyhow, mum postponed my supposedly surprise b'day party to sunday evening.
Its a small one, with my family and a few family friends.
I actually didnt want one, cause my parents are financially tight, yet they wanted to throw one for me. Thus i am truly grateful.
Sorry to all my buddies, couldnt invite ya guys; it would surely cost a BOMB! hee
But dont be weary, your still entitled to present me a gift. Belated ones are also welcomed lolx.
Just joking!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhhhaaaaaaaaaa

happieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
kaccieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oops.. its cassieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i wanted to tag but macam got problem. >.>

6:43 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

haha thank u very muchy!!
hehe..

11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home