Monday, December 25, 2006

Special Christmas 'prezzies'!!

This Christmas, most of the items that were listed in my Christmas list came into fulfillment!! I couldn't believe it, even after unwrapping each one of them with my own bare hands!

My darling sisters bought me one of the books that I've been having my eyes on for like almost forever!

Anna Karenina - i like!! : )

The most shocking one of all was the 'prezzie' from daddy and mummy; a digital camera!! It is the exact model that i wanted!! I've never received such an expensive gift before - this is definitely a history record. I actually felt reluctant to accept the 'prezzie' (which usually doesn't happens), cause it was too costly and i seriously don't deserve it. Daddy and mummy, you guys totally rock! haha.. *Hugsss


Haha..the picture below is quite horrendous, was trying to capture a decent photo of myself with my new digital camera. However it was a big flopped - as you can see hehe. I need to improve on my photography skills. Hmmm..or maybe I'm just not photogenic, or its both haha


And to the rest, the 'prezzies' were all equally appreciated. I just had to post this two special ones, from exceptionally special people in my life - my family!!! *smilesss

p.s. blogging is going to be so much 'fun-ner'. Weee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home