Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dinner + Sleep = Big Belly

I just woke up.
Yes, you read that correctly.

My body gave in to exhaustion; I fell asleep, not too long after dinner.
A sms from a friend woke me up, or I would have had probably slept through till the next morning.
I've sort of messed up my biological clock; thanks to my own stubbornness. Should have forced myself to sleep in the afternoon.
I admit; at times, I can be quite pig-headed - hence I'm reaping what I've sown; another night of sleep deprivation.
If this scenario were to carry on, I might reap myself a bigger belly :P
And I just realised that I've ran out of A4 papers. How am I to hand in my hw tmr? *tsk tsk

Note to self; sleep more, eat healthily, don't procrastinate, and remember to buy more papers - oh, and go easy on the chocolates *hee

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home