Thursday, September 13, 2007

A sweet date with the bass player

I had the best dinner EVER! And its not only due to the good food that I had, but because of the company that was with me; my darling bass player.

We headed to One Utama after being indecisive for sometime. Upon reaching, we walked aimlessly around the mall for more than an hour; browsing through shops, but most of the time we sat on the available benches that were placed around the mall to just talk - since it was still too early to have dinner.

The bass player took me to Paddington House of Pancakes for dinner. It was my first time. We ordered Buckberry Classic; the bass player and I enjoyed it very much. It was truly satisfying.

The second order; Treasure Box, was just heavenly! The combination of dollar sized pancakes with almond chips, nuts, raisins, peaches, strawberries, bananas and ice cream was just too good to be true *hee.
After such a pleasant meal, we just sat there talking - and I enjoyed the talk that we had very much :) We were the only customers around, it was nice to have the whole place to ourselves :)

And just before leaving, we went over to Bakerzin to have some cakes! Actually just a small one :) I can't remember the name of the cake, cause I couldn't even pronounce it *hee. It had brandied cherries and rum in it. It was yummy too, and I fancy anything with alcohol :P
It has been awhile, since I've had such a great time. Tonight was indeed a very pleasant one :)
Bass player, thank you so much! I can never thank you enough. I love you *Hugs!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOAH..fattening!

but oh so romantic. huge points to the bass player. :)

8:32 am  
Blogger Cass said...

haha..i'll take u to paddington when u're back. Good stuff! :)

10:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home