Friday, November 16, 2007

Another sick-filled post

This is going to be another rant post on me illness.
The sore throat is not even halfway through its recovery process, and I've caught a cold!! *Hachew!
My nose is so block that I've to use my mouth to breath, and its beginning to leak uncontrollably!
Now not only do I need a new throat, but also a brand new nose! No wonder the bass player said I'm high maintenance *hee
I know most of you are probably way bored of my constant sickly rants, however you must know it ain't going to end unless this series of unfortunate events stop for good.
My current situation is certainly unpleasant, hence ranting does help ease the 'tension'.
Yet I dare promise you that there'll be pleasant fun-filled posts coming up real soon :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home