Thursday, November 15, 2007

A seriously random post

I want to blog!! Suddenly felt like blogging, but there's a minor problem; I've nothing to blog about!!! I haven't been anywhere other than Uni, and I'm definitely not going to blog about my thesis; it'll be a 100% rant post. Would like to spice up my blog with photos, but I've not taken any pictures lately.

I'm sure by now, most shopping malls have their Christmas decorations up. I'll most likely drag the bass player with me to take pics of the nice decors :P It's still so hard to believe that its already the mid of Nov. I'm still unable to digest the fact that 2007 is coming to an end. I should be saving this kind of post for Dec, but I'm blogging whatever that comes to mind at this very moment - hence bear with me *hee. I've only bought one Christmas present!! If you think its still early, you've no idea how wrong you are. Dislike last minute shopping, prefer to get 'em all done by the 2nd week of Dec. At least I would have time to wrap 'em all up prettily :) and to avoid the enormous crowd of last minute shoppers too.

Err, Happy early Christmas! hahaha

P.S. Will resume with a better written post when I've something better to blog about haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home