Friday, November 02, 2007

I dislike lab work

Wasted another day in the lab again! Hehe..just exaggerating. It was actually quite productive and my experiment was sort of successful. The downside of it is that I've to return to the lab tmr AGAIN, because of the electricity cut that occurred in Uni today. The electricity cut slowed us down, hence I've to complete what I couldn't finish today in the lab tmr. Bummer!

On the contrary, I almost forgot about Trix's b'day! It's tmr! I'm such a lousy friend. Please spank me! Thought of going down to Klang to celebrate with her, but I've lab matters to attend to, and I've only RM50 left in my pocket. Thus I don't think I can even afford to spend her a meal, but I'm sure I can get her a gift or maybe make her one *hee. Why do we need money for almost everything?!! *scratches head in frustration.

I'm so exhausted, and knowing that I've to get my a** back to the lab tmr, would make tmr another fun-less and tiring day. Yes, I'm overjoyed that there's no more exams to study for or even assignments to complete, but lab work has never been a 'Wah, so fun' matter either.

I'm just thankful to God that my thesis has been going on quite smoothly, few bumps here and there but no big deal la * hee

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home