Monday, November 12, 2007

Be nice!

Today seemed like a pretty good day till I started feeling a little sick.
Mum cooked curry for dinner, and if I'd a choice; curry wouldn't be something I would have opted for dinner.
I ate the curry reluctantly and felt sick immediately.
Told my mum and she got slightly offended. Sorry!
Been drinking lots of water, but I don't feel any better.

Have been having chest pains again, I just hope their the usual heartburn that a person would get.

On the other hand, some mean reader/s has/have been leaving crude comments on mine and my friend's blog. Usually I'll just ignore it and not give a second thought about it, however I think its getting really out of hand; the comments are getting harsher and rather personal, and we don't appreciate 'em; especially when their not constructive criticisms and edifying to the soul.

Therefore stop commenting if you've nothing good to say; your sarcastic and unnecessary comments are truly not appreciated.

I'm not feeling well, hence don't test my patience and be nice!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home