Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chow Taufu is really chow

I've approximately a week before being tied down to a 8-5pm job.
I've a few places and ideas up my sleeves that I yearn to visit and execute, but we'll see how it goes.
I collected my offer letter from Nestle yesterday.
Had no idea their head office was exceptionally huge! Felt like a noob, and was intimidated by it.
I find it hard to digest the fact that I'll be working for a big corporate company. It still feels like a dream.
Anyway I'm just an intern, its not a permanent position. Hence just have to work hard and impress my supervisor, and hope that they'll offer me a good deal after completing my internship period.

On another note, made my first visit to Tmn Connaught's pasar malam. I've been studying in UCSI for 3 years, and I finally took my first step to the so-called longest/largest pasar malam in KL.
Friends told me that the 'Chow Taufu' is a famous delicacy in the psr mlm. Dan and I had a piece, and its stinky-ness was simply appalling.
I will never ever take a bite of 'Chow Taufu' again! Blek!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home