Monday, February 04, 2008

Thesis stress

Its half an hour to 5 am, and I've only 34 written pages. How am I to cough up another 26 pages in just a few more hours?!
Haih... the consequences of having a last-minute lecturer as a thesis supervisor.
I'm so dead la, please make me into a meat pie *sigh

Anyway it's like way impossible for me to even fulfill the minimum page requirement, which is 60.
My results are nil, therefore I've not a single graph or chart to include into my results.
And when there's no results, there's nothing much to discuss about.

I'm so tempted to write this as my conclusion, "This thesis project was a waste of my precious time. The end". :P

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger aehknum said...

So how your thesis went? 60 pages boleh? =) I'm sure you did well!

1:43 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

haha still tak sampai 60 pages, but the lecturer seemed ok with it.
Well can't do much about it, since my results are negative and there's nothing much to write about.
My dateline is on the 15th of Feb, so pray that God will inspire me to write even more :)

9:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home