Thursday, February 07, 2008

CNY with a dash of thesis

I'm sure I'm not the only soul writing my thesis paper on the first day of CNY.
There's been very little progress; from 34 to 36 pages - its pathetic =_=
I'm practically squeezing every drop of brain juice that I have left. Unfortunately, I'm almost 99.9% dry and juice-less.
I know that my thesis project wasn't a failure (or maybe I'm saying that to make me feel better *haha), just so happen the results that I've obtained are all negative.
I guess the only thing that I can take comfort in, is that I gave and did my best. God, I surrender the rest to You :)
Thesis aside, reunion makan in Klang was good. Plenty of food, plenty of leftovers too :)
And this year we had pets to celebrate the new year with; a cat called Orange and a hamster that is yet to be name *hee

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home