Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pelabuhan Dickson

Sorry for the lack of updates, have been traveling around a whole lot since the beginning of CNY.
On the fourth day, we went down to Port Dickson. I'll just let the pictures do the story telling :)

The group that went to PD
The beach was clean, and I was quite impressed

We were terrible at building sand castles, so we made a sand pear instead *hee

Just the two of us :)

Spot the little crabby!

We saw this monkey and his buddies chilling up on the trees in the resort that we stayed.

We paid a visit to the mini zoo in PD. To me, it felt more like a farm. Especially with chickens and dunk all over the place. And Dan couldn't resist chasing them around :P

Indian peacock. I can't tell the difference.
I fed the monkey rabbit food *hee
Who said chickens can't rock & roll!
Duckies that flew in from Germany.
Pretty white pigeons.
I had cravings for ostrich meat. Too bad we weren't allowed to slaughter the only one that they had.
I heard rabbit meat taste good too.

Busuk horses and cows.

*yawwwnn.. more humans.
The deadly stare.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home