Saturday, February 23, 2008

I need a hobby

Since completing my thesis, I've been pretty free.
I basically wasted my whole day today doing NOTHING! *hee
I thought of picking up the piano and guitar again, but patience is something I lack greatly :P
I've few good books that I've not started on due to my previous busy schedule in Uni, but I think I still need a break from anything that has too much words.
I would make Dan my hobby, but we all know that is just way impossible *haha
To occupy my time, I've been browsing through pictures of wedding gowns online.
I guess I've reached the age where the thought of wedding bells keeps kicking in :P

Anyway gowns and bells aside, life's been quite mundane.
Dan's currently busy with his FYP, gigs, and internship. Wish I could lend him a hand, but I'm not well-versed in music.

I just desperately need a hobby, any suggestions?
Maybe I should just paint my nails a different colour everyday, or go for an extreme nail make-over like the pic below :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home