Friday, August 29, 2008

Makan-makan

I went over to One U yesterday to do some catching with an old friend. We went over to Theobroma Chocolate Lounge for tea.

I ordered the Chocolate, Nuts & Sultana Crepe (RM14.90). It wasn't too sweet or too nutty. Its taste, aroma & texture was just right :) I highly recommend this, as it will definitely satisfy a hungry soul *hee It's quite filling, so you might want to share this with a friend.
My friend Trix had the Belgian Waffle (RM 14.90), and it cost us an additional RM2.50 for a scoop of Magnolia Vanilla ice-cream. The waffle was lovely too, but it would have been better if it was slightly more crunchier - like the ones that is serve in Waffles World. The texture is perfect!
Dan came over to meet me for dinner, and to watch Wall-E. I enjoyed the movie very much - I laughed a whole lot throughout the movie, I guess I'm easily humoured *hee

We had dinner at Wong Kok. I had the Hot and Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup (RM9.80). It had an off taste, and a terrible aftertaste. I didn't like it at all. A very bad choice, as I was really hungry at the time.
I ordered Dan the Cheese Baked Rice with Chicken Chop with Italian Sauce (RM14.90), which only tasted mediocre - according to Dan. Did not taste it, as the spicy noodles spoilt my appetite.
I don't think I would ever want to dine at Wong Kok anymore. Never found their food worth splurging on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home