Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pizzeria Bella Italia, SS2 PJ

It's been a feasting marathon for me, since I celebrated my first birthday dinner last Sunday with my family and another family from church. It was an early one, since today is actually the actual day - but it is never too early to celebrate any kind of celebration :D

I had the privilege of picking dinner, and I decided to have Italian food! I've visited Pizzeria Bella Italia before - many years ago, when I was 15 or 16 years old. It was a birthday treat for me from a church friend, and I remembered that the pizzas there were pretty good.

For appetizers, we ordered Calamari (RM16) which was served with lettuce leaves and shredded carrots, covered in thousand island dressing. Tartar sauce was also served on the side. I had tasted better ones, but this wasn't too bad either.


We ordered 3 different pizzas. Dan and I are true pizza lovers!! A monthly dose of pizza is mandatory. We had Diovola (RM19++), a beef pepperoni pizza. The beef salami was appetizing, and the pizza was covered with a generous amount of cheese. I like the crust, as it was crunchy.

We also had Hawaii (RM16++), a pizza topped with chunks of chicken and pineapples. In my opinion, it tasted good - much better than Pizza Hut's and Domino's Hawaiian Pizzas.

And the final one was the Seafood Pizza (RM20++). It was generously covered with pieces of salmon, squids and prawns. The seafood was fresh and it was simply heavenly.
Alexis's pizza at Great Eastern Mall are definitely better because their also much more pricey. Thus, the pizzas here are pretty good and decent, as the prices here are reasonable in my opinion.

We ordered one chicken lasagna. Price, I cannot recall but I'm certain it isn't pricey. The lasagna was the best I've tasted in years. The sauce and cheese were perfect in every way! I am definitely looking forward to visit this place again, just for the lasagna.
The total bill came up to RM150 (inclusive of drinks and a Cabonara pasta that I did not have the chance to taste and take a picture, since it was quickly snapped up by the 2 little boys from church LOL)

My hubby and I felt that the price was extremely reasonable. Do check it out, it's just located beside Public Bank in SS2 Square, Petaling Jaya.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger 咖啡欣。caffeine said...

where is it? the food nice? i love to try italian dishes

11:19 am  
Blogger spunkz said...

ooh.. lasagne! haven't tasted a mean one for ages!

1:46 pm  
Blogger FoOie said...

Just right outside my house in SS2 hahaha.. Been there quite some time, managed by two real Italians :P

3:02 pm  
Blogger 咖啡欣。caffeine said...

give me the address!!!! give me, give me!!! I want Italian......

7:26 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

Here's the address :D
61, Jalan SS 2/75,
47300 Petaling Jaya

If you know how to get to SS2 square, it wouldn't be a problem locating it.

If you know the famous Murni mamak, it's on the same row.

In my opinion, the food is good for the price that you're paying for.

11:12 pm  
Blogger 咖啡欣。caffeine said...

OOh.. I know Murni...haha...gonna try that

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home