Thursday, June 08, 2006

Moody Me

Its been a very exhausting few days. Ive been moving up and down, non-stop for the last 2 days. Im physically worn out, and emotionally; its been one scary roller-coaster ride!

Since mum underwent the surgery, ive been cooking dinner everyday. As soon as i get back from uni, ive to start chopping chickens, peeling onions and garlics etc. And so often in between cooking and waiting, i would quickly run out from the kitchen into the living room to do parts of my assignments or lab reports, and then back to the kitchen to make sure that nothing got burned. Every second are like precious drops of rain during a drought season.

Ive barely any time left for myself, and im afraid that i'll burned-out soon.

Ive been cranky lately, and my uni mates can testify to that. One of my grp members for the food chem lab, really pissed me off today! Not only did she passed her part of the report late, but whatever she wrote was plain nonsense! *screams in anger

We were very fortunate to have 4 hours of break today; spunkz, the fly and i took the opportunity to rewrite the non-logical-totally-unrelated-out-of-topic-piece-of-crap that she wrote, because the deadline for the report is tmr!

If you were in my shoes, you would understand me perfectly!

We checked out the website that she wrote under the 'reference' part, and she basically copy and paste the whole d*mn article! At least copy and paste the right one la! Gosh!

Its hard to believe that a second year student would actually have such standards!

She's nice as a person and i found her very likeable at the beginning, but after today, i dont think of her so highly anymore.

Yes, i expect my grp members to do their part well. It isnt wrong to have such expectations, because it benefits everyone! We'll get good grades, and all will be happy. Some might accuse me of being 'kiasu', but ive to maintain my good grades because im under sponsorship. Its difficult and extremely pressuring, and having such members, will only exacerbate the current situation. Thankfully, the rest are co-operative =)

Specifically to my uni mates; if ive been a lil moody and not-myself lately, please forgive me. Give me time to calm myself down, and i'll be myself very soon; the happy-crappy-chatty-smiley me!

God, i need a fresh touch from You.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home