Saturday, August 26, 2006

Frustration

Have you ever felt so miserable and frustrated with a situation; one that keeps making you go round in circles?

That you feel like smashing everything that comes into your way?

And even if you screamed from the top of your lungs, it wouldnt make you feel better?

Well, thats how i would describe the way im feeling right now.

Though i should be celebrating and rejoicing because i did rather well for my previous final exams, however the dilemma im currently in now is overwhelming.

Im also fed-up with having to constantly be in such a situation, i wish it would take a 180 degrees turn.

Ive no desire of wanting to run in circles for the rest of my life, i want OUT!

I guess most of you would be probably scratching your heads, wondering what the heck is cassie blogging about.

Ive no intention on being specific or detailed about it.

Sorry.

Just needed to express my frustration.. *sigh

But it would be wrong for me to not thank God for the good grades (2 As & 2Bs) ive obtained; Thank You!

Addition to that, am glad that my parents are safely home from the Philipines =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home