Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Irony

Ive been too lazy to blog. Anywayz, is there such a thing as 'too lazy'? lolx ... Umm, you dont have to answer that.

Its the final week of my holidays, and it has REALLY been- a holiday! Other than cooking, and the occasional cleaning and washing; i practically spend my days lying on my belly, watching the 'one-eye-monster' aka. TV, or facing the screen of my laptop.

Addition to that, ive been praying earnestly and hoping that my eyesight will not deteriorate any further from the long-hours of tv and laptop, and for me to miracously not-put-on from the lack of physical activities but constant feasting of good food *tee hee

Anywayz, no one is complaining about my weight except me hehe. It is so true that we; men, will never be contented with the things we posses, bcause we're constantly striving for things that we do not own.

Ironic, isnt it?

Well life is fill with irony. Surprise..surprise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home