Wednesday, August 16, 2006

No sense

Yet another day; filled with emptiness and sorrowness lolx. Sounds depressing huh..hehe. No worries, im not writing another emo-ness post. Just wanted to annoy the 'fly'. Hahaha...

Actually there's nothing that i want to blog about, im just bored-out-of-my-mind! I woke up early around 7.45 am, and went for a jog. My left thigh started to hurt; muscle pull or cramp, i truly had no idea. Hence i just continued on, but i took a brisk walk instead.

Then came online, and wasnt surprise to see a few of my other uni mates. I guess their dying of boredom too lolx.

This is really a random post, i dont see the point of writing it lolx. It practically make no sense, and the 'fly' would probably chop me for wasting her time haha. Btw, im not playing maple like 'siow' ok, im siow to have actually even play it lolx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home