Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ive got the blues..*ha chew!

People always come up to me and say, 'Hmm..cass, you're always ill/sick'.
In my opinion, that statement isnt accurate.
It should be 'Hmm..cass, you fall ill/sick easily'.

Yup i fell ill again, after having quite a fun time running in the rain from uni to a chinese restaurant that was just down the road.
I guess you can call me unlucky, since im the only person out of the 4 who got ill *tsk tsk
However, i dont believe in luck. I hate to admit it, yet it was stupidity that made me all 'sicky'.
Mum has been nagging furiosly at me, 'Cassie, you know you're very prone to catching the cold. Why do you have to be so smart and run in the rain?' and bla bla bla..lolx
Btw that is just 2 statements that she made, there's plenty more but im saving your ears. Trust me! haha
Ive got the flu; my nose is 70% blocked, same goes for my ears; and ive no idea why, my throat is coated with layers of phlegm; gross!, and ive a slight temperature, including pains and aches that comes as a bonus if you were to ever catch a cold. *phew!
Addition to that, ive difficulty talking because im pratically breathing through my mouth and my voice is getting a lil husky.
Im on the verge of being hospitalised!!!
Haha im only exaggerating but the recovery process is running on slow mode.
It sucks because im feeling really blue.
Oh Lord, Y'know i need to get well a.s.a.p.
Ive got a test just next week, and ive not touch a single page!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home