Thursday, September 07, 2006

*ahem..steak pls

Wohoo!! Im finally done reading the book! lolx
However, i wasnt pleased with the ending. I was hoping that the story would end with a 'BANG'!
Hence it was a great disappointment to me.
I guess i can conclude that Mr. Steinbeck is definitely an excellent writer, but he's terrible when it comes to ending a story lolx.
Yet i would still recommend all ye fellows to read it.
I thought i'd run out of reading materials, but i did some digging around in my mini book shelf and i came across an autobiography book that i'd borrowed from a friend ages ago, which its pages ive never once flipped.
Its concerning Christian Heroes, its actually a series.
The one im having is about Gladys Alyward. Its actually catered for young readers, but i'll just make do with what i have, before purchasing a few new ones.

Anywayz, had an exquisite dinner with a few friends last night; the fly, Bro T and JJ (btw, those are not their real names lolx).
We went to a restaurant called Jake's Charbroil Steaks, because majority opted for steak! hehe
However, ive never been a 'steaky' person. Thus, i had grilled salmon instead.
I did took exactly 2 bites of steak from 'the fly' and Bro T, and it was tender, succulent and super delicious! lolx but it was a lil too chewy hehe.
Well, we had a really good time feasting and laughing till the back of my neck started to hurt! Trust me, it was excruciating!
Too bad none of us brought cameras, or i would have posted up the pictures for all ye fellows to drool at lolx.
Bro T paid the bill; Thank you very much!
It caused a BOM! RM 289 ++ for the four of us haha.
I dont think im willing to excrete it out, or in a more common term; shit-la! haha
Im truly sorry, if you find me digusting lolx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home