Friday, September 01, 2006

Im HIGH!!

Its been awhile since i'd the chance to really sink deep into a real good book. I took the opportunity to complete a book (Tuesdays with Morrie - Mitch Albom) that ive put on hold for almost half a year, and also a few others due to the many free days that i have, because ive only 3 days of classes this semester.

As always, im full of reasons when it comes to not having ample time. I have to admit is purely laziness to why ive not been reading much lately. On the other hand, too attached to the electronic box that screens endless reruns of movies and tv-series.

At present, ive my nose stuck in between the p
ages of a book brilliantly written by John Steinbeck, titled 'East of Eden'. Its unbelievably descriptive! I could never imagine myself writing in such manner. Hmm..maybe its possible, but definitely nowhere soon.

And im truly amaze at the rate that im going; im almost halfway through in just a day, and did i mention? - its a rather thick one! Well, ive always been a fast reader. No doubt about that, but it still surprises me.


Reading just gives me the thrills! Yup i know, its weird! lolx

While ppl get high on drugs and alcohol, i get freakily high while reading!! hehe

By the way, here's another funny comic that i came across. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home