Sunday, September 03, 2006

Where art thou, Anna Karenina?

Ive too much time in my hands, and im actually complaining about it. lolx. Pls dont shoot me! hehe. Im sure many are desperately and earnestly striving for more time, while im just tossing it out of the window, because ive too much of it lying around! hehe..

As ive mentioned in my previous post, ive not completed reading the book. Im close to the end, but still not as close as i want to be. Addition to that, im getting a lil confused because there's too many characters involved. At times i wonder, if there was a point the author was also confused, because it would definitely have been a funny scenario. lolx.

Anyhow, i can honestly say that im enjoying every moment of it. Each single page is written so diligently and beautifully, that i'd began to wonder if that was ever humanly possible. Mr. Steinbeck must have been a true genius, and i deeply envy him.

Ive finally found my love for reading again, and im anxiously waiting to get my hands on the next book. Ive been eyeing a book; 'Anna Karenina' for quite sometime. Its written by Leo Tolstoy. Ive planned to purchase it, but im putting my intention on hold, because i told my sister that i would prefer it as my b'day gift as to another piece of t-shirt.

She did not give me an answer, maybe because its an expensive book. However, there's no harm in hoping. If not, i'll just get it myself =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home