Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas at Good Samaritan home

On Christmas day, our church organized a Christmas celebration party for the orphans at Good Samaritan home in Klang.
We had an enjoyable time singing carols, dancing, playing games, eating and getting to know each one of them.
My sisters and I also had a good time hunting down Christmas 'prezzies' for them : )
I believe i need not elaborate much about the whole affair, cause a picture paints a thousand words and there's plenty of pictures below to tell you the whole story : )

Singing carols - lalalala....
"Merry Christmas!''
Wishing each other a blessed Christmas



The children having a fun time singing and dancing

My mum is in pink, my eldest sis in red, my dad is the dude at the corner; wearing green hehe




Games time!

I wanted to take more photos but my batteries ran out, forgot to bring more haha.. The next time round, i will definitely remember hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home