Monday, January 08, 2007

Go! Go!

The first session of basketball training will begin today in uni, at 4.30 pm.
Its been almost half-a-year since ive touch the ball. My Nike basketball has been sitting under the staircase, collecting dust.
My youngest sis, Charis has also began her training; so i tagged along to one of her training session on saturday.
Well i thought that i was still in quite good shape haha.. but to my dismay, i was worst than bad; my stamina was not even at level zero, it's negative!
After running around a lil while, i was exhausted and my arms became wobbly that i couldnt even shoot from the free throw line. There were plenty of airballs :(
It was humiliating!
Thankfully, no one there knew me personally haha.
Hence after all the embarassment, ive decided to subject myself to a very strict diet and exercise routine everyday - starting today!

This is what i had for breakfast this morning; everything low-fat!

It doesn't look appetizing, but it's quite yummy hehe

I'm not sure how long i'll stick to this overly-healthy routine of mine, but i'm very determine. Thus if i were to decline sneaker bars or chocolates or anything-that-will-only-add-weight-to-my-already-heavy-bottom, please be understanding :) And dont tease or mock me if you see me eating a bowl of salad for lunch :P

Y'know, i even woke up at 7.15 am this morning so that i could go jogging. Haha.. but i ended up walking most of the time hehe

But i will not be dishearten. By the end of this month, i'll be running faster than the speed of light and i'll be jumping higher than You! hahaha...

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Au said...

Hey, good to know that you are striving to keep fit but don't overdo it yea. haha... Well, I've also lost a lot of stamina and speed in my area of running. Last month I ran and found out I'm 20 secs slower than last time and I was only running 400m. Have to "Gambate" also..haha...God bless...!

4:07 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

hehe.. yeah i definitely wont over do it. I love food too much hehe. And i dont think u need to do any running, or u might disappear one day hehe :p

11:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home