Saturday, January 06, 2007

Im back!

Im back online sooner than i'd expected, but am glad to be connected again.
Even though it has only been a few days, yet it felt like weeks.
Just started uni this week, and since then assignments, lab reports and presentations have been pouring in continuosly!
Looking at the load of work that needs to be completed within the semester, is truly terrifying.
I thought the first week would be a relaxing one, unfortunately i was proven wrong in every way possible.
I guess im still day-dreaming too much; dwelling in the days when i was still a freshman in uni, when i only had 3 days of classes in a week, when i used to spend every evening in the week playing basketball - getting bruisers and swollen ankles... *sigh.. those were really good times, well not so much when it comes to the bruising part hehe
However its not to say im dreading my present time in uni; its just really energy-draining, and i believe its due to insufficient rest.
I almost immediately got back to uni, right after slaving myself-away for 2 months of industrial training.
I hope the uni will be kind enough to give us a longer break after completing the training, next year.
Anyhow its a new year, hence i want to start the year on a right-footing, attitude and maybe a new look? haha..
I wanted to go red; y'know dye my hair red since blonde isnt my colour haha..but had too many second thoughts that i finally decided not to.
Oh well, the year 2007 looks bright ahead.
With the Lord by my side, all will be a-okay! :)

I need to start writing down my new year's resolutions.
Hmm..where's the pen and paper??


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home