Saturday, January 13, 2007

Stop being mean

I've come to realise that people can be really mean, im not sure if it's due to ignorance or maybe their just plain heartless?
I believe that no one is born mean, as in really mean.
There's definitely traces of compassion somewhere, or maybe I'm always trying too hard to find the good in everyone?
Well I'm just truly glad that God is a compassionate person, or I'll be in trouble all the time! haha
It takes great effort to be kind, but it takes nothing to be a mean person.
At times I'm tempted to return a punch and maybe a kick to their behinds just for the sake of getting even, but i know that i'll most likely end up kicking and punching for the rest of my life!
It is so much easier returning evil for evil, but life would be so much better if we were all to do it the opposite way.
I thank God that He reminds me of His compassion and mercy daily, especially when I feel like striking back.

P.s. If you're one of the mean ones, please be less meaner :)


1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Au said...

Sometimes when I meet really mean people, I would just treat them nicer and they would eventually get more frustrated =P Haha...

12:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home