Monday, January 22, 2007

Insomia?

It has been more than awhile since i'd updated my blog.
Assignments, lab reports etc. have been pouring in like rain, since day one.
I think i'm going to drown soon - not literally speaking, of course!
I'm physically worn out, spiritually dry, and mentally and emotionally exhausted!
It is only the beginning of my third year in Uni, and it feels as if my soul has been sucked out of me.
I am certain that it'll get busier, yet i hope that it will not.

I'm supposed to be in bed by now, but my mind is still in working mode.
I am clueless on whether i'll be able to keep awake in class later.
I refuse to be caught asleep in Mr. Patrick's class, he'll probably kill me on the spot!
On second thought, i've never slept in any of my lectures before :p even if i had only two hours of sleep.
It's one of my principles, cause i find it rather rude - sleeping in class, when the lecturer is giving his/her best to educate us ...i hope they are.
Great! It's already 3 am and im still wide awake. *grumbles and mumbles..
I really need sleep :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooo.....why do i find it so easily to fall asleep? hmm...lol

9:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home