Saturday, February 03, 2007

I tell people that I'm happy, and I tell myself that I'm happy.
Yes, I am happy.
However, deep inside I feel a lacking.
A lacking that's beginning to ache more than usual.

I tried suppressing it. I tried ignoring it.
I tried to erase it. I tried to remove it.
Instead, the void expanded further.

I needed a solution. I was desperate for an answer.
So, to the world I cried for answers, but none satisfied me.
To the human race I pleaded to be saved, but none reached out to save me.
To heaven I bared it all, and He took me in.

He gave me grace, to persevere.
He gave me hope, for a future.
He gave me love, to love.
And He gave me a Saviour called Jesus, which was all I ever needed.

2 Comments:

Blogger happyBanana said...

Cassie dear,

Why are you still sad? This has been going on for a long time. People are mean and they are always going to be. You need to be selfish at times too. Your happiness first. You know you have friends and family that cares for you. People who hurt you are not worth your friendship. Remember that.

4:33 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

haha...no im not sad..
its just a poem..i think u've misunderstood..
oh and i dont believe in being selfish..cuz nothing good ever comes out from being selfish :) its about limits..setting limits :)
and im fine..haha..very happy and contented actually :)
how have u been?

12:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home