Monday, November 19, 2007

Eye-feasting on donuts!

I chauffeured Spunkz and KS to Tesco, Cheras in the afternoon since I'd a few hours to spare before I could resume with my lab work. Spunkz and KS needed more chicken for nugget making, while KT and Ah Ping tagged along because they wanted Big Apple donuts. I never knew they had a branch there till today. Yeah, I can be outdated at times *hee. Buying chicken was the main objective, but the first place KT and Ah Ping headed to was for the donuts! =_= haha
Ah Ping just stood there staring at the trays of donuts for quite awhile haha. It was a really funny sight. I guess he's been donut deprived for a pretty long time :PI too stood there; busily snapping away with my camera *hee














They bought half a dozen of donuts back to Uni. I had none, even though I've not tasted Big Apple's donuts before. I used my just recovered throat as an excused, but the real reason was because I wanted to share my first bite of Big Apple's donuts with the bass player :) Yes, he hasn't had the chance of tasting them too.

Not to worry, our chance of savouring those yummy donuts will come soon. For now, I'll just feast with my eyes. Oh yes, you're welcome to do so too *hee

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home