Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chewy Love

I enjoy pampering Dan every now and then. I don't believe that I need a reason or a special occasion to do something special for my darling.

I made chewy chocolate chip cookies in the shape of a heart for Dan about 2 weeks back. The recipe is extremely simple, but its taste is unbelievably good *yum yum

I love you Dan!

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
ING:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 unsalted butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 egg
1 egg yolk
2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips

DIR:
1. Preheat oven at 165 degree Celsius.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well. Beat in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk until light and fluffy and mixed with the sifted ingredients.
4. Stir chocolate chips by hand, and drop cookie dough by using an ice-cream scoop. if you want to, shape scooped dough into heart shapes (this might be a tad tedious, as dough is very sticky).
5. Bake for 15-17 mins or till edges are lightly toasted.

I can't wait to bake again!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home