Monday, September 08, 2008

I want to go for a holidaaaaaaaay!

I've been wanting to blog for sometime, but I've been extremely lazy. I've just started working as a nutritionist in a pharmacy, actually it's already my second week - so far, it's pretty mundane. Not many tasks and responsibilities have been unloaded onto me yet - and I'm definitely thankful, since I'd an extremely bad experience with my first job.

Had the opportunity of holidaying at Fraser's Hill for a couple days before starting work. However I wished it had been longer, and I wished that I'd more alone time with Dan.
The serene and beautiful view at the bungalow we stayed at.

Had scones and tea at The Smokehouse. A pot of tea and two scones cost RM18.00 per person. Cost a bomb, but worth splurging, since its the holidays *hee

I love the scones! Crumbly, and topped up with lotsa butter, chunky strawberry jam and fresh whipped cream! I'm going to try my hands on 'em soon - I hope baking scones is as easy as eating 'em :P

And of course, a picture with my darling Dan. Would have been a dull and boring holiday without him. I wonder when will my next holiday be...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home