Thursday, September 11, 2008

Work rants

I'm currently working as a nutritionist at a pharmacy. I just found out today from a colleague, that I'm not entitled to ALL the public holidays in Selangor. Only 12 SELECTED public holidays that have been chosen by the company, and that SUCKS =_=

I feel a tad cheated, because they did not specify that it was only 12 SELECTED DAYS during the interview =_=
Well I guess I can take comfort in the fact that I get to go home at 5pm sharp everyday, but the thought that I've to work half day every Saturday makes me all grouchy again - and I then realize that the thought of work or anything relating to work is not something that I can use to cheer myself up. It isn't horrible, but it ain't that great either - if you get what I mean.

All I truly need to feel all better right now is to receive a warm and nice cuddle from darling Dan, and maybe a serving of Belgian Waffles top with lots of chocolate sauce & strawberries *hee

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home