Sunday, September 14, 2008

A WONDERFUL early birthday treat!

I had an extremely good time with Daniel today. He took me out to celebrate the joyous occasion of me turning 23 this coming Tuesday *hee

He brought me over to
for tea time. Dessert's Bar is located at Menara Hap Seng. They do have another branch in Mount Kiara, if I'm not mistaken. They had a Ramadhan promotion, so we chose meal 4 (RM16.00), which consisted of any crepe dish on the menu, and it came with a free smoothie and a scoop of ice-cream.
We had the banana rum and raisins crepe, which came with a free scoop of classic dark chocolate that I chose. The crepe was DELICIOUS! The rum wasn't too strong, and the raisins and almond flakes gave more flavour to the crepe. The classic dark chocolate ice-cream wasn't too bitter, and it complimented the rum and raisins crepe perfectly.
We opted for the banana strawberry smoothie, which tasted only mediocre. I think they added banana essence into the smoothie, which gave an off taste to the smoothie.
After pampering me with desserts, Dan brought me over to One Utama. He bought me two pretty sandals from Vincci as my birthday gifts.
Dan picked the purple ribbon sandals for me, and I picked the pink one. Thank you darling! *hugs tight-tight
We also shopped for some clothes for Dan :) I hope you really like the shirt that I'd picked for you :)
We then went over to KFC for dinner. I noticed that their chickens aren't as small as they used to be, hence gone are my KFC-boycotting days *lol
It was indeed a wonderful day because of my wonderful Dan :) I'm already missing you so terribly...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home