Monday, January 16, 2006

All for Christ

A new week is here, and the other just went by in a flash! Nowadays, time seem to move too quickly. Reminds me of the book of Revelation in the Bible, which is all about the end times. Thinking about it freaks me out. I know i shouldnt fear bcause ive Christ as my one true Saviour, but the thought of it just leads to many more thoughts, unnecessary and scary ones.

I belive what i fear most is that there's so many family members and friends that ive not shared the gospel with. I had many opportunities to do so, but shame and pride held me back. I know ive also not taken the time and the iniative, to invest and encourage others to grow spiritually. There's so many things that ive not done yet, and i sense that the time i have is very limited, and it is getting shorter as the days go by.

If you do feel the same after reading this, i blieve that we should all do something about it. Instead of sitting on our behinds and wishing later that we did. I pray that God will but this urgency in you and me, so that we will start walking in His will and do what He has called us to do.

Remember that we live for Christ and for Him only.

Have a blessed day doing what He desires of us. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home