Sunday, March 26, 2006

*cassie starts jumping up & down continuously. Stops. Gasp for air, & starts jumping again...

Everything is almost done, just need to finalize a few others. Will be doing that in uni tmr with the rest of my groupies.

Still, there's biochem mid-term paper to worry about! Hardly revised. Mentally tired and drained. *Yawns...

Will be playing badminton tmr at 8.30am tmr. Im not sure whether im capable of waking up that early. Most likely, i'll set a few alarm clocks on and get my mum to give me a wake-up call lolz. Plan B would be to get my dad to pour cold water down my face, but i'll leave that as my final option. Though its the most effective way, i dont want to get my bed all wet! lolz.

Anywayz, i need the exercise. Have been on my 'behind' for a continuos number of days, facing my laptop due to assign. etc. Have not been physically active; after every meal im on my butt again. The only time i do budged, is when i need to pay a visit to the loo or when i need more food to munch on. Terrible me! *nyek nyek

And not forgetting, i got to be in shape for my bikini that will be flying in from the 'land down under', this coming november lolz. Trix, u too ok and stop laughing lolz.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you think maybe you could get a boob job to a B cup? makes it easier for me to buy you that two piece! haha! LOL LOL LOL LOL

p/s: just kidding ler,no heart feelings eh?

4:18 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

lolz...i'll try to get sponsors.. u sure a B is good enough? C better rite? more proportion..since ive a big butt lolz.

9:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home