Sunday, March 26, 2006

*counting the number of pages... 1, 2, 3... 25 seems pretty far ahead

Its exactly 1.20am on a sunday morning. Im up at the wee hours trying my very best to complete the biochem assignment.

Ive managed to write 7 pages on the 'functions of vitamin E', but i kind of cheated actually hehe. No, no, i did not copy and paste from another source. I just inserted lots of diagrams into it. Brilliant rite? lolz

Therefore, i shouldnt use the word 'write'. A more suitable word would be 'produce'. Ive managed to 'produce' 7 pages on the 'functions of vitamin E'. lolz

I hope the content is sufficient enough. Im determined to get an A for this biochem paper, since the java subject is totally out of reach.

Anywayz, im a lil relief that ive completed my lab reports and am almost done with the biochem assignment. But im trying to write a lil more..maybe 2 more pages or so. Hence, it'll be 9 pages in total. Its a group assign, and the minimun amount of pages that we're supposed to achieve is 25! Thats a whole lot for just one miserable vitamin.

Well, my task is not over yet. I need to start studying for my biochem paper on tues. Plenty more to revise on. And not forgetting, ive 3 more other subs to crack my head with lolz.

I think i better get going. Really need to start sleeping more. Am still recovering, at quite a slow rate but im just glad that i am =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home