Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hurry, hurry.. here i go!

Its been a tiring day, not due to the fact that i was out since 10.30am till 6.00pm but because i had very lil sleep.

I got carried away, reading articles on websites pertaining vitamin E for the Biochem assignment till almost 4am! I wasnt paying much attention to the time, cause my mind was filled with assignments, and assignments only. I had less than 3 hours of sleep. I woke up around 8am. *yawn

Ive 3 assignments due on the 21st. A lab test on the 16th. 3 exam papers somewhere in the 3rd week of march, and finals will be starting on the 10th of April. I know i shouldnt be complaining because im not the only one in such situation.

Thank God im feeling a lil more energize. Its going to be a long night for me again. Ive lots more to do and study. Java in particularly *tsk tsk.

Will be goin over to kit's hse to get started on our PON assignment, at around 10am tmr. I'll be spending the whole day in cheras, in and out of kit's hse and uni till 1opm. Thomas, kit's fren will be helping us out on java after our 7pm class. Thank God for Thomas, without him we would most likely be handing in an empty diskette for the Java assign.

Anyways i gtg. Will update more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home