Thursday, March 02, 2006

Did you know its already march?

Wow its march! I need to take a few deep breaths. Im still unable to keep up with time. Ive the tendency of writing 2005 when it comes to dates. Gosh, hopefully im not the only one doing so.

Anywayz, im having buss stat's mid term paper tmr. I think im prepared for it, but there's a few sub-topics that im really clueless about. Im desperately praying for God's wisdom. The lecturer seriously need to slow down. She teaches faster than a bullet train. She doesnt even allow us to digest it in and right away, she jumps into the next topic. Scary!

But java is worse! I dont understand much of it since the beginning of class, and i'll be having my mid term in less than 2 weeks. Honestly speaking, im computer illiterate. Was tempted to get the book titled 'Java for dummies' but im beyond dumb when it comes to java lolz. Therefore, i doubt it'll be of much help.

It was a tiring day. Lack of sleep from burning too much of midnight oil for the pass few days. I woke up around 7.30am this morning, but i went back to sleep at around 11am *hee. Thank God my classes started in the afternoon. Even though it was a short nap, it made a whole lot of diff.

Well off i go to bed now. Its 20 mins passed 12am. It'll be a long day for me tmr, so to la-la land i go! ehehe






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home