Saturday, March 25, 2006

One of those days...

I woke up this morning hoping to feel much better, but instead aches and pains from all over my body and head greeted me. Ive not fully recovered yet, its pretty obvious. Physically, im still weak and a lil grumpy. Who wouldnt?

There's a temptation of wanting to 'pop' in a couple more of panadols down my throat, and lie in bed the whole day. Unfortunately, the load of work that is laid before me doesnt allow me to, and the additional amount of panadols wouldnt have made a diff either. I need something stronger than the ordinary panadols, and blieve me, uphamol or whatever it is called, alongside with the other brands; they are all equally ineffective.

I had planned to visit my dear trix back down in klang, but the state that im in now hindered me from doing so.

Ive biochem mid term paper this coming tues, and ive to hand in all the lab reports and assignments on the very same day. Everyone (referring to my uni mates) are all feeling a lil 'bogged-down' from it. To top-it-up, the final exam is in 2 weeks, and we're certainly not 'excited' about it.

Im praying very hard that i wont fall flat on my face by the end of all this 'trauma'.

Would love to fret more but time is just not in my hands. Im constantly trying to catch up with it.

p.s. trix dearie, i'll definitely come by next weekend and to my 'sayang' ya'tze, who is back in johor; take care yah. Dont worry yourself too much. And to miss jo, will catch up with you very soon =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home