Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Out with 2, 3 more to go!

As i'd mentioned, here's an update on the biochem paper that i sat for this afternoon. First and foremost, i'd expected the worst from this paper. I was worried the whole morning, contemplating whether i had studied enough. Simultaneously, trying to recall all the awkward and complex structures of carbohydrates, lipids and amino acids in my head. Subsequently giving me a terrible headache.

Before starting on the paper, i said a prayer in my heart. Asking God for His wisdom and favour, and most importantly His peace. Its difficult to answer the questions and having to pay full attention to what im doing, when there's plenty of butterflies flying in my stomach.

To my amazement, the paper wasnt tough at all. It was a lil tricky because the answers given were rather similar to one another. I did make a few careless mistakes here and there due to uncertainties, yet i blieve i did well. Im not boasting, pls dont get me wrong. I give all glory to God because i am without a doubt sure, that if it wasnt for my Lord, i wouldnt have done it with excellence =)

After the paper was over, my lecturer discussed and gave us the answers. From what i could remember, i blieve i made 5 mistakes out of 50 questions. Im really glad and thankful. Couldnt be more happier.

Anywayz, ive got 3 more papers to go. Hence, its time to get back to work because ive also assignments and lab reports due soon.

Hmm..and i need to find time to go shopping for a new backpack or a sling bag. The current and only one i have, and am using now might just give in anytime! Therefore, i better go get one before it does.

Well off i go, have to start my research on Vitamin K. If anyone has any interesting websites or articles concerning it, do share it with me. Thank you! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home