Friday, March 10, 2006

=)

I slept at 11.15pm yesterday! Way early compared to my usual time. As i had mentioned in my previous blog, went to kit's hse at 10am and did the filming for our PON assignment. The whole process was hilarious lolz. We even got kit's hsemates to act out 2 scences for us, and they definitely do have the X-factor lolz. I too found out something new about myself, IM A TERRIBLE ACTRESS! lolz. I kept on smilling, when i was supposed to be acting as a sick person.
I blieve my groupies would agree on that, but they were kind enough to not mention it hehe.

After filming, we had 2 classes. After the 7pm class, we went for dinner and then to kit's hse again. Thomas tutored us on java. He made it sound so easy, like 'kacang putih' lolz. I would have him teach me than Ms Tan, anytime! I left at around 10pm. Got home, took a shower and jumped straight into bed! hehe

Well would love to write more, but ive lots to do!

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home