Sunday, February 26, 2006

Books and food, cant live without them.

Its 5 mins to 12am and im lazing around, when im supposed to be studying BIOCHEM!! Having a test this coming tues, and ive only completed chapter 1 unlike "somebody" who is way ahead of me lolz. There's nothing much going on at the moment, except for the Man U vs Wigan match, and of course Man U is leading by a goal. Thanks to the talented Wayne. Yes, im a loyal Man U fan. Gary Neville was my 1st love, i think he's an excellent defender. lolz. Oh yeah, if you're a Chelsea supported, you're going down! muahaha.. and i blieve the blowfly will have alot to say, after this post has been posted hehe. Y'know, Lampard isnt that great :P

Well, its been a fabulous day. Not because something out of the ordinary happened, its just one of those days that you wake up feeling free! Had a good night sleep too. Its been quite awhile since i did. Saying a PRAYER before bedtime, makes a BIG difference!

I got a new book today at the Times warehse sale. Written by Paulo Coelho, im sure he's no stranger to those who reads alot. I intended to get 'The Alchemist' but something else caught my eyes, 'By The River Piedra I Sat Down And Wept'. I read through the synopsis that was printed behind, and i found it more intriguing than the latter. So my dad bought it for me. This might sound a lil weird, but buying books gives me a different kind of satisfaction and joy. Ive a soft spot for books.

Unfortunately, im not done reading another book yet. 'Tuesdays With Morrie' by Mitch Albom.
Not forgetting, i'll be having tonnes of exams for this few weeks. Hence, it'll be some time before i can start flipping through the pages of my new book.

Had a mouth-watering dinner at my aunt's plc in Puchong. The mutton that she cooked was pure haven lolz. It was soft and tender, unlike the chewy ones that you get from the nasi kandar stall. The asam fish curry was superb! I really thank God for food! Good food. I think i better cut short, before anyone starts drooling on their keyboards lolz.

Overall, its been a fantastic day =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home