Saturday, February 25, 2006

Its been a long time...

Its been almost a month since i updated my blog. Over such a short period, so many things have happened and im still taking it in, bit by bit. I got my heartbroken again, found out that my mum might have to undergo an operation, and im struggling and trying very hard to cope with studies and my current mid-term exams. Im still feeling overwhelmed, but God has been truly gracious and merciful. Im constantly reminded of a verse in the Bible that promises us; whatever obsticles that is before us, we CAN OVERCOME because CHRIST IS WITH US.

I wanted to stop blogging bcause of all these, but a friend told me to not let a few unfortunate events hold me back. And it suddenly dawned on me that i should continue on blogging, that i may encourage others. Eventhough i fall quite alot, God still helps me up on my feet again. Enabling me to go further than i did before, making me stronger and wiser too.

I believe everything happens for a reason, eventhough some could have been prevented but the most important thing, is that we learn and grow from it. Life can be a little bitter at times, but its sweetness overides it all the time.

Im just very thankful for God's love, peace and faithfulness. I wouldnt have made it this far without Him. Im glad that He brought many good friends along the way, who encouraged and cheered me on when i was at my worst. Im grateful for each one of you.

Well when something ends, new things are bound to happen. Good things, im certain.

If situations in life has been a little hard on you, dont fret and just dwell in it. Get up, move and run ahead. There's so much more in store for those who seek Him, our saving grace, Jesus Christ.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home