Friday, March 31, 2006

Over and done with

I feel as if ive lost 10kg! Glad that the presentation is finally over and done with. It went well and my mates did an excellent job. We were all very nervous, but everyone gave their best =)
But our happiness was cut short, when the lecturers present there told us that we were out of context. We were puzzled, especially me and i lost my temper.

Lately, ive been a lil impatient and cranky. I was very strong with my words and expressions when i defended my team. The lecturers werent happy about it, and it was clearly shown on their faces. It isnt a surprise if im already blacklisted by them.

Anywayz, i still feel we did well and we were 'in context'. If you would like to know more in detail about it, do come and see me personally. I'll gladly pour out by discontenment and frustration. The lecturer should have told us earlier when we handed in the educational tool. There werent any bad remarks about it, instead she complimented us for our hardwork. Therefore by saying that our presentation wasnt 'in context' is simply contradicting, because the contents were taken from the educational tool!! I dislike hypocrites! Who doesnt?

tsk tsk..but no point getting agitated by it anymore. What is done, is done. Im just hoping that she'll still reward us marks for our presentation, and that it'll have lil affect on our overall results.

My mum has warned me many times about losing my 'coolness'. Im embarrass by my actions and I ask that God will forgive me. I truly need God's help! And I hope He gives me a knock on the head as a reminder, if i were to be in such situations again.

All i need to concentrate on now is STUDYING! Lots to revise for the coming final exam.

Am anxiously waiting for the holidays! A group of us (all girls, wee!) will be going backpacking in Malacca from the 19th till 21st of April. Found an EXTREMELY CHEAP place to stay, specially catered for backpackers. It cost only RM10 per night and person! Located in the town itself, somewhere near Bukit Cina. It is called, Tony's Guesthouse. We're all really excited and definitely looking forward to it =)

Oh well, still got my exams to worry about first. 'Susah-susah dulu, senang-senang kemudian'.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home