Tuesday, March 28, 2006

When all has been said and done..

I blieve sometimes the best thing to do is to not do anything. Especially when so much have been said and done, saying or doing more wouldnt make any diff. And its quite exhausting having to repeat the same thing all over again from time to time. Repetition is good in certain situations but in this particular scenario, its getting on my nerves.

Im quite a patient person when relating to people, but there's only so much i can take. But im taking all of these in an optimistic way. Reminding myself that it's part of character building.


Well, thats just life. Not worth fretting about. Dont want to continuously whine the whole time. Im supposed to be enjoying life and y'know what, i am and will till my very last breath. Even when life doesnt go my way and it gets bitter in every way, yet i'll continue to smile just not bcause there's always a silver lining somewhere, but bcause ive someone greater and bigger than all my troubles. My ultimate hero-Jesus Christ =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home