Sunday, April 02, 2006

Down right honest

Y'know, telling the truth can be an extremely tedious task but it brings freedom, and a certain kind of happiness-joy. But to be honest, the outcome is not always that way.

Though it doesnt have a pretty ending quite so often, i would still tell or speak the truth. You can never go wrong when it comes to being honest. The outcome might not be as what ive intended it to be, but having the courage to be truthful speaks volume and makes the whole situation much better.

Ive broken many hearts just by being honest, and many tears have been shed too. I wish i didnt had to but the truth had to be told sooner or later. I tried looking for alternative ways around it, but coming out in the open was the only right way.

Did i regret doing what i did? Yes many times, but when i understood the whole big picture, i did not any longer.

I blieve sometimes hearts have to be broken and tears have to be shed, but those broken hearts can be mend and the tears will soon dry up. Yet all could have been avoided if it wasnt for my own mistake. Therefore i take full responsibility and ive learned well from it, never to make the same mistake again.

I know ive disappointed God but im glad that He forgives and forgets. I do wish that man would be like God, but thats impossible bcuz we're nowhere close to perfection. Hence I pray that we will grow and learn to be like Him each day, so that we may love and forgive the way He does. And be as accepting as He is, bcause He accepted me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home