Saturday, June 10, 2006

Holes here, there and everywhere!

Holes!! Their everywhere!! Oh, the horror!! lolx

No, ive not lost my mind or have a few loose nuts. Im referring to my jeans, and pants. There seem to be at least one hole in all my pants and jeans. Ive 3 holes in my jeans, and one in my fav black pants; right in the middle of my butt!

Thus its time to go shopping for a few pairs of pants and jeans, but i would have to start saving up, or i'll just have to continue on walking around uni, with plenty of holes all over! :p

Since spunkz have holes in her fav pair of jeans too, we both decided to start saving for the next coming mega sale, which most likely be in august or sept.

We've about 2 and 1/2 months to do so, and i believe we have sufficient time to reach our goal. Hopefully we dont spend too much of our allowances on food lolx. Sometimes we cant control our urges, when it comes to food. We're food lovers, and food is our expertise lolx. Go FOODIES!! :p

But we really need new pairs of pants and jeans. Spunkz my sayang, Gambateh yah! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home